Welcome to Nyro Ragnarok Online - Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  GM Yurika : (20 August 2018 - 01:50 PM)

Check your ticket.

@  feralimp : (19 August 2018 - 07:04 AM)

Hi I'm having problems to enter with my IP, when is use my house internet it says fail to connect to server, but when I use my cellphone's Internet it allows me to enter.

@  XyLem HarLock : (12 August 2018 - 07:00 AM)

@slytherinprince Gentleman's Pipe is on Vote Shop. Shadow weapon can be created on Quest Room.

@  GM Yurika : (07 August 2018 - 07:13 PM)

No, the server is up.

@  munix : (07 August 2018 - 12:47 PM)

server down gm?

@  munix : (07 August 2018 - 12:47 PM)

server down

@  slytherinprince : (03 August 2018 - 11:08 AM)

Hi GM Im a new player, how to get gentleman's pipe and creathing shadow weapon? thank you!

@  supersilly : (31 July 2018 - 03:58 PM)

want to ask if megaman zero helmet that is not costume, removed from the list?

@  andyty0319 : (30 July 2018 - 10:01 PM)

all my items are gone..my primary account is already unable to be accessed

@  andyty0319 : (30 July 2018 - 10:00 PM)

i want to return back to the game..last login was april 1stweek..

@  andyty0319 : (30 July 2018 - 10:00 PM)

gm..where to ask help>?

@  supersilly : (29 July 2018 - 12:06 PM)

#questions nidhog nest entry cooldown is 3day?

@  Oreo : (29 July 2018 - 03:31 AM)

I just downloaded the client, but I can't connect. :/

@  etdah : (28 July 2018 - 04:02 PM)

thanks GM!

@  etdah : (27 July 2018 - 06:55 PM)

Hi GM, i won a prize in lucky draw during cosplay event, already message your FB but havent received the prize yet.. am i missing something? IGN-Glotek

@  darkholy10 : (27 July 2018 - 08:00 AM)

where is the tree house in Mt. Mjolnir for deliver letter to Tifa Quest?

@  skydevil121 : (26 July 2018 - 11:47 PM)

thank you gm

@  GM Yurika : (26 July 2018 - 11:38 PM)

ok ill check it

@  skydevil121 : (26 July 2018 - 11:12 PM)

some of them works but alot of them arent working. e.g it cost 180 crystal for lv19 to lv20 but only 110 for lv21-lv22(so lv19 not applied discount but lv21 applied discount)

@  skydevil121 : (26 July 2018 - 11:09 PM)

pls check as i am waiting. have used up alot of heroic already. if there wasnt discount i could have saved up slowly instead of rushing to buy

Photo
Changelog

[Changelog] 01/19/2018 Maintenance changes

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

GM Yurika

GM Yurika

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationProntera

User's Awards

[EVENT]
  • Start of Rock-Paper-Scissors Event - More details to follow after maintenance [01/19/17 - 02/06/18].

[UPDATES]
  • Main WOE - Friday and Saturday WOE will now give 2 points for GOTM score.
  • KOE - It will now give 1 point for GOTM score. Changed time to 20:00 - 21:00. Will not triggered on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
  • Upgraded Item - Golden Dragon Card, Dark Dragon Shield & Dark Dragon Card.

[SKILL UPDATES]

• Ranger: Unlimit (Changed Ranged Physical Damage from 50% to 20% per skill level).

Bushido

Bushido

Poporing

• Members
  • 74 posts

LMAO

nice update, exactly what we needed + been waiting for.

giphy.gif

Clementine

Clementine

Poporing

• Members
  • 53 posts

User's Awards

More last minute gaming LOL.

GM Yurika

GM Yurika

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationProntera

User's Awards

Don't worry I'll discuss this with other GMs so I can decide if KOE will change to the longest holder.

Bushido

Bushido

Poporing

• Members
  • 74 posts

@GM Yurika. That was sarcasm by the way, why on earth would you have this no limit update? You realise there is a huge counter which you have against range damage. It is called Defender? This is coming from all people that play range class on your server, we are unhappy and confused as to why this was implemented. Already imbalanced since Excalubir item was released for the melee classes as it allows 24/7 empty shadow. 

Now for all us NYRO Range players can you answer why this nerf was implemented? As it makes no sense an there is Shadow Shield (Royal Shield) which allows Max LVL Defender which reduces the range damage by 80%?

giphy.gif

aaronroban

aaronroban

Poring

• Members
  • 6 posts

+1 on bushido's comment, we would like to know what would be the reason that the Unlimit skill was been nerf.

As stated above there is a certain skill that reduces the dmg on range type attack already.

In this last update, it feels like that is was all against range.

I play both class range and melee but since the release of Excalibur melee gain the upper hand.

Range players kept their silence since they expect that there will be an item also that may match the Excalibur but unfortunately none till now.

We all wish to have a balance of items for both melee and range but didn't expect this last update.

No offense, we are just simply relaying our concern.

GM Yurika

GM Yurika

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationProntera

User's Awards

The defender can easily debuff using dispell cards. Unlimit skill is too OP, look it's 250% additional damage before. And I think it's a good change for balance melee and range class.

Bushido

Bushido

Poporing

• Members
  • 74 posts

@GM Yurika, you forgot 2 GTB? Means they cannot be dispelled? 

Also if using defender it reduces 80% of ALL damage, doesn't matter if Unlimit gives 250% damage, you realise EDP lvl 5 gives 400% damage?? Want to nerf that while you are at it?

We range players have no counter for melee damage do we? They have Defender, what do we have?

Even if it gives +250% Damage you realise defender reduces 80% of the OVERALL range damage you are receiving? 

You do realise your server melee overpowers range by alot now?

Since Excalubir was created?

Like i said all the range players agree that melee is stronger since excalubir and you continue to nerf Range.

We are all confused as we were waiting patiently for a similiar item like Excalubir for Range class, instead we get nerfed more.

While you are at it can you also put a delay on cloaking on GX, GX can just spam HIDE and we cant uncover and hit in time.

giphy.gif

Clementine

Clementine

Poporing

• Members
  • 53 posts

User's Awards

I think a lot of people are complaining that range class are op that's why they keep nerfing. Haven't you seen before that a lot of people only use range in pvp? And because of the updates people are trying melee class now. I'm also thinking that it's balanced now since ranged have an advantage to attack far away while melee needs to go near especially in woe.

• -CHO- likes this

GM Yurika

GM Yurika

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationProntera

User's Awards

Thanks, Clementine you got my point. And now we're going to monitor if we enable the Excalibur spirit to range class.

• -CHO- and styx2718 like this

-CHO-

-CHO-

Poporing

• Members
  • 30 posts
I strongly agree with Gm Yurika and Clementine that it is pretty balanced now. I play both melee and range. Just as Clementine mentioned, range already has the advantage for being range. Now if the excalibur will be implemented to range class then thats a game changer also. Over all being too op and always getting the upper hand is not fun for other players.

cho2.gif

Bushido

Bushido

Poporing

• Members
  • 74 posts

I can see your point, but you guys have not seen what a good defensive build against a range class feels like. And for the range advantage, you do realise we only get an extra second of attack? That is the time we spend empty shadowing, in the next second they have started attacking you with excalubir. So there really is no advantage to playing range as you claim is there?

Plus for e.g GX has cloak we cant even attack until we are close with sight, and if we use warg skill sensitive sense theres a delay after using the skill to attack. They can cloak before you even attack so....?

Point is you can put any MELEE class vs any RANGE class in a head on battle and range will lose everytime. 

So which part is balanced? x]

giphy.gif

-CHO-

-CHO-

Poporing

• Members
  • 30 posts
I agree that cloaking is the only way to run away from range players specially when you guys spam wurg attack and we wont be able to move. Lol You should be aware of that since you’re the one who’s using it lol. Im not complaining about it, i just find ways to counter it. lets be honest, no one can go up against you except for one person I think, and you can kill anyone in few seconds even with that nerf implemented. Instead of complaining, find ways to over come it. You guys always jumping into conclusions plus Gm said he might implement excalibur for range. I bet you guys wony complain about that lol
  • AribaKing likes this

cho2.gif

-CHO-

-CHO-

Poporing

• Members
  • 30 posts
Let the GM do his job! To be honest he’s the most open and very considerate gm I’ve seen. Im not trying to kiss his ass, im just saying if i were him i’d ignore your whiny asses. Thats why this server is not steadily increasing instead lossing more players because you guys are too op and overwhelmed every new player. Shit i almost quit myself lol. And here you guys complaining it might affect your op-ness .

cho2.gif

Bushido

Bushido

Poporing

• Members
  • 74 posts

I agree that cloaking is the only way to run away from range players specially when you guys spam wurg attack and we wont be able to move. Lol You should be aware of that since you’re the one who’s using it lol. Im not complaining about it, i just find ways to counter it. lets be honest, no one can go up against you except for one person I think, and you can kill anyone in few seconds even with that nerf implemented. Instead of complaining, find ways to over come it. You guys always jumping into conclusions plus Gm said he might implement excalibur for range. I bet you guys wony complain about that lol

Of course not, because melee already has it. We range players have been waiting patiently as Aaron stated. 

Plus put you vs any range class besides me and mute, i can bet money that you will win.

Why is that?

Plus GM Yurika may be open minded and considerate, but you do realise we have a language barrier for those who don't speak tagalog? 

So each to their own.

You aren't putting in the fact that we players in pvp test day in and day out, for how long now?

If they think they can join and just beat us, what is the point?

Also take into the account that when i started i got my ass kicked non stop, i had to test every single thing possible that came to my mind to see what worked and what didn't this took easily a long long time.

I'm talking an average melee player vs an average range player. Can guarantee you melee will win with same equipts.

giphy.gif

-CHO-

-CHO-

Poporing

• Members
  • 30 posts
I understand where you coming from and i cant argue with you. I agree to most of the things youre trying to point out. I know you guys work so hard to gather all the data and learned pretty much everything which we new players dont have. My point is, small things like this is not something for you guys should be worried about. I bet you, you can still kill everyone in few seconds with this implemented . It’s not like this nerf is because of you. It affects all range players including myself. Thats why i have melee and range lol. Give GM the chance to properly balance out this game. Im pretty sure if its not working out for you guys, he will do some changes right away.

cho2.gif

Bushido

Bushido

Poporing

• Members
  • 74 posts

We aren't worried as much, we were initially confused as to why this was nerfed. And it was nerfed by more than 50% suddenly. Level 5 unlimit goes from 250% to 100% thats 150% decrease i wouldn't say it is small, it is where newbie players get most of their damage from as a range class. 

You guys may have nerfed the high tier players that play range class but you haven't considered how you affected the people that just start and play ranger to farm have you?

I assumed not because you aren't concerned about the newbie players, take some time to focus balance on newbie players not only hardcore PVP.

Imagine you just started out killing NYRO Minions and your damage got nerfed by that much as a ranger, how much damage do you think a newbie player lose? almost 60% of pure damage. Which means x2 + the average time to kill the monster. And since you are a pure hard donar, you should already know how hard it is to farm a single heaven item. Imagine range class newbie farming, how would they deal with their damage being reduced? How much longer would it take them to kill Fahhros

I don't think you thought this through as much as you should have is all i'm saying. 

Let alone ask actual range classes what we think. 

But that's fine, i hope you guys realise my input is because i want a balanced server from the start. You think it was always rainbows and butterflies for me or something? 

Just all i'm saying is take into account that you've affected majority of the newbie players.

And you should know for a fact Sura and rangers are most common with new players.

P.S it took the GM how long to realise REFLECT was broken and finally do something about it.. how long does he want to keep his players waiting? 

I've brought it up almost 9 months ago, took at least 6 months for something to happen.

The GM doesn't PVP with us, nor does he test or build a character and continue to try develop it, so how can he know what to update and what to nerf?

Also since you play range and melee put your ranger against your GX you know who will win. That concludes my point that this was unnecessary and a backwards direction update more so for the newbies than the people who play range for a long time.

giphy.gif

-CHO-

-CHO-

Poporing

• Members
  • 30 posts
Well you do have an excellent point when you mentioned new players. Im with you on this one. Obviously im a pro new players coz im new myself. So im guessing you wont have a say when the GM only implement this on pvp and woe?!

cho2.gif

Bushido

Bushido

Poporing

• Members
  • 74 posts

Like you said earlier, it barely affects us. We were just confused to why this was nerfed.

But you're missing the point he has many other things to nerf than a skill for range classes. This shouldn't have been a priority after 3 weeks of waiting, since there was no updates. 

As i said earlier put your GX against your ranger, 10 times. We all know who will win, so does that mean melee needs nerfing?

And come back to me and tell me melee isn't stronger than range.

giphy.gif

Clementine

Clementine

Poporing

• Members
  • 53 posts

User's Awards

It's actually hard for melee class to do high damage only reason gx can do it is that they can wield 2 weapons (kagerou/oboro also but they deal low normal damage) at the cost of not using a shield. It won't affect newbies that much as monsters have elemental weaknesses and range class can just change arrows while melee class is stuck to neutral damage. There are pros and cons to each class.

They might still be experimenting on balancing though so all we can do is wait.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Changelog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users