Welcome to Nyro Ragnarok Online - Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  jacklancer : (17 October 2018 - 01:06 AM)

only need sapha's visit mission only

@  jacklancer : (17 October 2018 - 01:06 AM)

how i want go to nightmare scaraba hole without ticket

@  jacklancer : (13 October 2018 - 11:27 PM)

hahahaha in here to

@  XyLem HarLock : (10 October 2018 - 11:17 PM)

B> Vincent Card 50v ea. Need 7 pcs.

@  Clementine : (05 October 2018 - 04:47 PM)

still no use?

@  Clementine : (05 October 2018 - 04:47 PM)

ozma energy

@  jacklancer : (04 October 2018 - 12:23 AM)

okay got it

@  jacklancer : (04 October 2018 - 12:04 AM)

GM need see taekwon master bug,eternal blind

@  GM Yurika : (03 October 2018 - 12:22 AM)

Yea. We really needs to balance the Vaz in the server.

@  XyLem HarLock : (02 October 2018 - 11:07 PM)

Even this server is affected by Inflation rate? I was shocked on Patch Notes today. LMAO

@  Clementine : (18 September 2018 - 05:49 PM)

need online lahat ng members

@  jeff1to5 : (18 September 2018 - 05:01 PM)

ano po rules sa gpack?

@  Clementine : (18 September 2018 - 04:15 PM)

magick gloves

@  XyLem HarLock : (17 September 2018 - 08:00 AM)

Failed to connect server. PLDT user. Ok naman kagabi but this morning d ako makapasok. My connection is good. Help GM. Thanks

@  GM Yurika : (16 September 2018 - 09:07 PM)

which vote item?

@  GM Yurika : (13 September 2018 - 04:47 PM)

No it's not. just use your skill point to doram's basic skill.

@  hamiell1 : (13 September 2018 - 01:17 PM)

Is Doram class bugged? I can't use storage, i says that I need Lvl. 6 Novice basic skill.

@  Clementine : (10 September 2018 - 07:58 AM)

you will still get daily reward even if you stop don't worry

@  xxNicaxx : (10 September 2018 - 01:21 AM)

also its extremely laggy.and its annoying how the daily reward keeps stopping even when im moving.at this rate i wont ever get my daily reward

@  xxNicaxx : (10 September 2018 - 01:20 AM)

im missing one item from the 10 phoneix scrolls given for freebies.i checked and i only have 9

Photo
NEWS

Taking Event GM Applications (March 2018)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GM Yurika

GM Yurika

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,290 posts
  • LocationProntera

User's Awards

TAKING_GM.png

We're now looking for an Event GM, just one or two people to add to the team and help out, or if you don't really care too much we'll try to figure out which one you'd fit in best.

You can include whatever you want, but if you want a few guidelines, here are some suggestions:

• In-game name (This one's required)
• Age (as a note, we don't have an age requirement - we base it on maturity, not age)
• Time Zone (Relative to the server is preferable)
• Usual online times (in server time)
• Languages
• Past Experience (if you have any)
• Advantages/Disadvantages of hiring you

Past experience is not required. Anyone we hire will typically start off as a low-level GM (there are exceptions, but that's generally how it works), so even if you have no experience you'll have a training period anyway to get settled into the team. Also, having talked to me in-game helps too since it gives me a better idea of your personality.

And that's it. So start posting applications!

• darwin182, -CHO- and styx2718 like this

xchoii17

xchoii17

Drops

• Members
  • 22 posts
• In-game name : Phantomhive Ciel
• Age                 : 21
• Time Zone       : Ph Time GMT +8
• Usual online times : Monday,Wed,Friday : 3pm ~ 12MN (Server Time) Tue & Thursday : 7PM ~ 12MN
• Languages       : English , Tagalog
• Past Experience: Event GM And Administrator in my own server
• Advantages/Disadvantages of hiring you : Advantages: can be active at advertising the server for us to gain more players ingame 
                                                             : Disadvantages: Can't Be seen when i have a very busy day with my own life (Studies , Family Gathering & Other Matters)

• -CHO- likes this

ArdynRex

ArdynRex

Marin

• Members
  • 119 posts

User's Awards

•IGN: N o o B a.k.a ardyn

Spoiler

•Time Zone: PH +8 GMT

•Language: English / Tagalog

•Past Experience :

Forum Admin [ Behemoth RO [ Closed 2005 ] / Seireitei RO [ Retired after wipe out 2007 ] / Exelium Flyff [ Closed 2010 ] ]
Support GM [ Behemoth RO [ Closed 2005 ] ]

•Advantages :
-can create banners / signatures for forums
-" fairly " active in both in-game and forums
-have experience in both fields.
-friendly / active

•Disadvantages:
-Can't be online at times [ due to life outside of the game ]
-i also have latency issues with my net.

P.S: Pardon for the lack of screenshots since its been quite awhile since i've been a gm.
P.S.S: I just quit ny-ro two weeks ago due to personal reasons, and also i lost the will to play due to the lack of things to do in ny-ro.

• darwin182, MuranoChan, I Am Legend and 1 other like this

giphy.gif

KatanaRoswell

KatanaRoswell

Drops

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPasay City
Hi! I'm interested. Here is my information.
• In-game name: Katana Roswell
• Time Zone: GMT +8
• Usual online times: I'm usually online during afternoon/after lunch upto around 6pm or 7pm depending on some circumstances. That's monday to friday. Seldomly Sunday.
• Languages: English, Filipino
• Past Experience: I've been a GM Staff/Event staff of an old RO Server which is now closed. That's around 2013 just before I played this server. I've been there as a staff for around 2 mos before it closed.
• Advantages/Disadvantages of hiring you:
A: I can easily deal with different people since I have a background on customer service. I have a very long patience and more than willing to be trained. I'm creative as well, I can edit photos but not professionally, I can also form crazy events depending on what I can think of. I'm very loyal as well. (Hahaha.) I'm always online on my phone as well. I can monitor the forums just in case that I'm not online in-game and I can also monitor the Nyro FB Group (Please bring it back :( It will help alot esp for the newbies)

D: My knowledge on the server itself is still lacking and that's because I've been going on lay low this past few years (on off playing) because of my previous job and sickness but now I'm all free. So expect me to be so "kulit" in terms of asking something about the server that I don't know. Just in case that I will get a real job again (btw I have an online job right now) I will do my best to do my duties. All I need is trust and support. In terms of the times of being online, yes I can go online every afternoon but there are times that I can't control the number of hours of my game play (Sometimes my brother has school projects and assignments that needs to be done immidiately. There are also times that there are important things that needs to be attended so I can't go online.)

The Last one is that I'm a girl. That's an advantage and disadvantage though. During my last experience in the previous server that I'm playing is that there are times that I can easily talk to people, they approach me with respect and I can immediately address their concern but the thing is, there some that got so rude and doesnt trust me because I'm a girl. I hope that won't be an issue if ever.

Thanks GM :)
  • -CHO- likes this

styx2718

styx2718

Poring

• Members
  • 3 posts
• In-game name : ProAssasinCrit
• Age                 : 18
• Time Zone       : Ph Time GMT +8
• Usual online times : Monday,tuesday.Wednesday,thursday,friday 4/5pm-10pm and Saturday,Sunday 9am-12pm or 9am-6am
• Past Experience: I have experience in my past RO. Like moderator in my past RO and Administrator
• Advantages/Disadvantages of hiring you : Advantages: I can be active in your nyro RO and I will share your servers and I will invite more players. I have more idea in Event and how the players will be happy to joing the event. 
Friendly and i have more patience
                                                             : Disadvantages: If i have an exam i can't look out for what is happening in the server because I am too busy in reviewing and in other stuffs

jeffrey1988

jeffrey1988

Poring

• Members
  • 6 posts
• In-game name : Xylan30
• Age                 : 30
• Time Zone       : KIngdom Of Saudi Arabia
• Usual online times : Monday,tuesday.Wednesday,thursday,Sat.Sun 4pm-10pm and Fri 9am-8pm 
• Past Experience: I have experience in my past RO. Like moderator in my past RO and Administrator
• Advantages/Disadvantages of hiring you : Advantages: I can be active in your nyro RO and I will share your servers and I will invite more players. I have more idea in Event and how the players will be happy to joing the event. 
Friendly and i have more patience

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NEWS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users