Last Update (9/22/2019)
Table of Contents
- Goddess Valkyrie and Colesseum
- Invasion Autolooting
- Boosted leveling / reborn
- Participation in automated events
- Buy/Craft and Sell
- AFK times
- Your PC/laptop can sufficiently run at least 5 clients at once without visible lag
- You have Bloodmoon Set or must prioritize to acquire Bloodmoon Set
Goddess Valkyrie and Colosseum
There is already a topic posted for these. Both method works exactly the same on each other.
However it is still possible to augment the time efficiency by using Bloodmoon set on your main hitter and all other four side-characters equipped with status ailments cards. Preferably use melee jobs such as Mechanic
Bethbites are items that are needed in crafting ultimate or heaven items. If you are having a hard time getting these, here's a somewhat easy but hard way.
- This requires the utmost dedication because it requires an account with rangers as many as you can manage.
- Rangers will require at least 20 reborn or until DEX and LUK can get 500 status points.
- Must be equipped with the most economical damage / critical booster available for rangers.
Every 19:30 or 7:30PM server time town invasion occurs. This is best time to get MVP cards and drops (Biolab MVPs and other special MVPs not included).
- You cannot simply use @autoloot / @aloottype +6 or +3 to get drops as these also loots unnecessary items.
- The sure way to get all those ~loots~ is to make sure your inventory is filled with all the mvp drops and cards when using @autoloot and preferably use a dedicated invasion Warlock to dish out higher damage with lvl 5 Comet / Jack Frost and Recognize Spell.
- Also use bubble gums to boost drop rate.
Boosted leveling / reborn
For those burning out their wits in the Center of Juperos, there is another way to reborn faster.
*Note: As of now, only baby jobs are able to do this boosted leveling. 2nd jobs now require to go into 3rd jobs in order to reborn. There are still possible ways to level boost 3rd jobs, but making baby jobs are probably better for newbies.
Participation in automated events
There is already a topic dedicated to the automated events. Participate as long as you can
Buy / Craft and Sell
Well.. what are you gonna do with those things you just farmed?? Time to sell them. Of course sell with just the right price. After selling things, then you can buy stuff now. Time to level up your merchant expertise if you want to get rich
Whenever you are afk, you can leave one or two char in mining or fishing. A little bit of afk-ing can help in small ways :)