Welcome to Nyro Ragnarok Online - Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  enolacire : (23 January 2020 - 01:52 PM)

any GM online?

@  enolacire : (23 January 2020 - 09:05 AM)

hi gm i done the donation but i cant claim the daily recharge reward

@  CardHunter : (23 January 2020 - 07:00 AM)

Good Day! my vote points in votesite is 33000 pt(s). but in in game it is 20k something please help

@  Samyyo : (22 January 2020 - 05:34 PM)

i mean the Nyro wings from the Vote Shop you just dont see them if you put them on! If i make the ultimate nyro wings maybe they will be shown if i put them on?

@  GM Yurika : (22 January 2020 - 11:25 AM)

@du0r1r1n patch the nyro yellow star. nyro patcher.

@samyyo maybe you have many items. cant see in script.

@  Samyyo : (22 January 2020 - 04:49 AM)

Nyro Wing sprite from Vote Shop seems to be buggy for me i cant see them if i put them on would like to use it as costum it is it possible to fix that?

@  du0r1r1n : (19 January 2020 - 08:54 PM)

all1int01.rsw error. More and more people are experiencing this error. Please help.

@  du0r1r1n : (19 January 2020 - 08:53 PM)

all1int01.rsw po resource file loading fail. Kindly please help ASAP.

@  GM Yurika : (19 January 2020 - 06:36 PM)

@mrkukit3 try to use vpn then patch.

@  Clowess : (18 January 2020 - 04:19 PM)

https://ny-ro.com/board/index.php?/topic/1416-materia-list-class-level-1-to-mastered/

@  Panini : (18 January 2020 - 12:47 PM)

hello everyone

@  mrkukit3 : (18 January 2020 - 10:36 AM)

now "failed to get /patcher/patcherlist.txt"

@  mrkukit3 : (18 January 2020 - 10:28 AM)

failed to get 2019-06-17_a.grf i cant play game pls help

@  GM Yurika : (17 January 2020 - 01:06 PM)

Server is up!

@  x0xwx0x : (17 January 2020 - 12:51 PM)

please help cant connect to the server

@  cmdello : (17 January 2020 - 11:17 AM)

failed to connect to server after character selection please help

@  x4lungtrader : (17 January 2020 - 08:27 AM)

map server down? 08:27AM

@  gwapoko : (15 January 2020 - 07:11 PM)

guys i cant wear my item it says "Forbidden to wear the state cannot be worn", it was after i entered underworld to hunt ozma. newbie here

@  GM Yurika : (15 January 2020 - 01:28 PM)

Please pm me directly. it's hard to reply here 1 by 1. thanks

@  GM Yurika : (15 January 2020 - 01:27 PM)

Here's the fix:
https://ny-ro.com/bo...nect-to-server/

Photo

Balance the Dual Weapon( Effect) & NYSA effect for better Game

Request

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

TetraX

TetraX

Poring

• Members
  • 1 posts
I just want to make some complain here. Since people now easy to get New Year Sword via Rock Paper Scissor Event.

I hope Nyro Ragnarok Online Official & NYRO admin to consider to either nerf Dual Wielder Dagger / Huuma for Assasin class and Ninja class. Also please nerf the New Year Sword itself. The effect of HEAVEN duel wielder weapon was double than single HEAVEN wielder weapon like Swordman & Mechant itself. I dont understand how you make the Dual Weapon user have same effect like Single Weapon User. The dual weapon user get double the EFFECT of HEAVEN Weapon itself .I would not complain before since there was not many player using New Year Sword . But now people easily get the New Year Sword via Rock Paper Event( A lot player using it now in PVP&Woe)

60% of Ignore reflect by melee weapon?? Do you know even if you make 5% of Ignore reflect its still trigger the Ignore Reflect part since 99% player have 197aspd?? So even reduce % was useless since Attack Speed was High except your reduce the Attack Speed/ASPD around that sword for 35-45% or please consider to take out the 10% bonus stats & 150% Hyperskill Bonus on that Sword.

HEAVEN melee Weapon alone was OP if you consider vs free player (who are very hard to make the Heaven Weapon itself except someone was Nice enough give to you for free)

Then we have dual wielder HEAVEN Weapon user who get DOUBLE the EFFECT of the Weapon itself , Then now they are using New Years Sword Aura that 60% Ignore and easily 50% Ignore Auto Guard,Kyrie & 100% Parrying

And the best part is Ignore Reflect 60%??. What is the point of having Defence & reflect right now? Plus the effect of Victory Charm really favous several classes only

Are you trying to NERF Swordman & Mechant class here? What is the point of having reflect and all the defend here btw? Even 80% reduce damage are useless when fight user that have HEAVEN weapon since the damage effect was pretty Huge. This reducing damage only effect & make Free Player weapon( non Heaven item) become weaker & weaker. Please consider them also sinxe they also part of this Community.

So now Atomos Bucker become a waste thing to wear right? What use of Atomos Buckler and Kyomu Ring if you have Heaven New Year Sword ?

Did you test with Player at PVP Maps before proceed to impliment this? How powerfull are duel wielder Job Damage rather than Single Wielder . Even some player using Albion Set and have Nice reflect yet they cant even TANK when fight this Dual Weapon user + New Year Sword

Im just be honest here. I was a Donator on your server. I equip HEAVEN Item and have pretty nice stats since i have LunaFreya Charm also my HP was around 1.1Billion. Also consider have reflect was around 75% on Range and Melee.

I dont complain about myself alone here. I invite and have freeplayer Friend who playing this server. Please consider them also in part of your Game system. They also want to have fun and participate on PVP room/maps. Not just at PVP not Equipment effect since they also want to try their Quest Build item. In Normal PVP maps some player just kill and bully them just like that

Please read my complain here and i hope you consider about this.

Btw instead bringing back this OP item . I think you should consider create some Shield or Armor to counter Magic( Except the VIP25 & rarely never drop Shadow Asterius Armor) since Magic user are having Super High Damage now if using full Equipment Heaven item + Christmas Event Item.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users