Jump to content

Welcome to NYRO - Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  GM Yurika : (25 September 2020 - 10:31 AM)

hello try to use VPN like betternet

@  bebboy105 : (25 September 2020 - 01:33 AM)

help please. always failed to connect when trying to log in

@  bseizen : (23 September 2020 - 01:30 AM)

discord link is expired...

@  bseizen : (12 September 2020 - 11:12 PM)

ty po GM

@  GM Yurika : (12 September 2020 - 10:15 PM)

For those who can't patch, replace this to your nyro folder:
http://www.mediafire...2/jikpatch.ini/

@  kanekiken08 : (12 September 2020 - 11:28 AM)

GM! i cant patch the server

@  GM Yurika : (12 September 2020 - 11:01 AM)

whats the problem sir?

@  Cubby : (11 September 2020 - 12:02 AM)

Please help want to play

@  GM Yurika : (10 September 2020 - 12:46 PM)

Check every purple skill in skill tree. that is the hyper skill

@  hlleong : (07 September 2020 - 07:52 PM)

what is hyper skill damage?

@  GM Katana : (03 September 2020 - 12:48 PM)

Those who want to join discord pls click this link. https://discord.gg/AG8pNAd

@  Aiyana : (31 August 2020 - 01:14 AM)

can i join guild? for guild pack

@  Aiyana : (31 August 2020 - 01:11 AM)

discord not working

@  Masepani13 : (30 August 2020 - 05:44 PM)

discord link pls

@  7thdim : (30 August 2020 - 07:21 AM)

discord link dont work

@  marky009 : (16 August 2020 - 10:07 PM)

gm are you gonna help me?

@  kxyronne : (15 August 2020 - 12:00 PM)

is there any other dl link for the full installer other than the mediafire link, it's so slow

@  bseizen : (14 August 2020 - 10:19 AM)

GM no triple vip exp announcement in game. AND TY FOR DISCORD :DDDDDD

@  GM Yurika : (14 August 2020 - 10:13 AM)

Our discord is now up! If you wanna join please click the invite link below:

 

https://discord.gg/bJGJaM

@  GM Yurika : (14 August 2020 - 08:33 AM)

We will have maintenance for an update today.
- Server down at 10:00 server time (GMT+8)
- Down Time: estimated 10m


Photo
Changelog

[Changelog] 08/21/2020 Maintenance changes



  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1
GM Yurika

GM Yurika

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 1,662 posts
  • LocationProntera

User's Awards

                       
[EVENT]
  • Start of Shadow Weapon & Shadow Armor 50% Upgrade Discount Event [08/21/20 - 08/27/20].
  • Start of Shadow Robe & Shadow Shoes 50% Upgrade Discount Event [08/21/20 - 08/27/20].
  • End of GM Katana's Pre-Birthday Event.
 
[NEW]
  • New Content: Igneel Advent System [opening time: 21:30 server time or if someone opens it using Igneel Advent Megaphone]. Clear Rewards: 1x Igneel Treasure for every survivor in the map, treasure contain 1x random special item with random option & 10x Vazilos Voucher.
  • New Monster: Igneel - Drops: Igneel Card (1%), Scroll of Random Option (Protection) (100%), Igneel's Divine Sword (1%), Igneel's Divine Staff (1%), Prophetic Aura (1%), Kupo Nur Box (30000) (100%), Heroic Crystal Box (30000) (100%), Heaven Shard (100%).
  • New Items: Igneel's Divine Sword, Igneel's Divine Staff, Igneel Card, Scroll of Random Option (Protection), Igneel Advent Megaphone.
  • New command: @igneeladvent.

Spoiler

 
[UPDATES]
  • New Donation Item - Igneel Advent Megaphone [10 NDC].
  • Job Changer - Added Reborn 180 reward: 1x Heaven Scroll (once per PC and account).
  • World Boss - Record damage on database is now every end of the world boss event, this will help the server to lesser the lag. Disable autoloot on world boss map.
  • Guild Raid - Record damage to Guild Raid Boss on database is now every 10 hits, this will help the server to lesser the lag. Decreased point on GOTM from 2 points to 1 point
  • Daily Recharge Bonus Event - The free item will now change every 00:00 server time.
  • Prophetic Aura - Added effect: Negate the chance to max damage all the Physical & Magical skill by 10% + 10% combo with Heaven Tyrael Wing.
  • Goddess Magical Ring - Added effect: Decreased target's Magic Reflect by half.
  • Asterius Card - Added Reborn 200 effect: Decreased Final Damage that exceed to max damage limit receive by 3%.
 
* THIS UPDATE WILL FIX THE REGENERATION BUG, I FIGURE IT OUT THAT IF I ADD AN EFFECT WITH MORE THAN 1 SECOND THE HIGHEST REGEN PER SECOND WILL ONLY WORKS.
  • Costume: Helm of Destiny, Gallant Helm - HP regend is changed from every 2 seconds to every 1 second.
  • Costume: Omni's Helm - Changed 'Regen 1% of max HP every 5 seconds' to 'Regen 1% of max HP every 1 second'.
  • Doflamingo Coat & Ivoker's Cape & Aura - Changed 'Regen 5% of max HP every 10 seconds' to 'Regen 1% of max HP every 1 second'.
  • Robe Grade XXI to XXIX - Removed 'Regen of max HP every second' and changed to Auto-Life (Robe Grade XXX not removed).
  • Robe Grade XXX - Added Auto-Life effect.
 
[REMOVED]
  • Permanently removed the Prophetic Arena.
 
[FIXES]
  • Shadow Mystic Valkyrie Armor - Set effect didn't work.
  • Fixed World Boss materias not working (counter, added effect & elemental).
  • Shadow: Wrathwand - Fixed auto Spirit of Savage didn't work.
  • Fixed Warg Strike or Blitz Beat combo on Celestial Charm and Honor Charm didn't work.
 
[SKILL UPDATES]
  • Mage: Fire Wall - Only half of skill hits will work inside the WOE & PVP maps.
  • Ninja: Shadow Jump - Added 2 seconds cooldown in LMS event.
  • Sura: Flash Combo - Greatly increased ATK bonus per skill level.
  • Shadow Chaser: Deadly Infect - Added effect: Double cast the Triangle Shot skill by a 65% chance, Triple cast the Triangle Shot skill by a 35% chance.
  • Shadow Chaser: Urgent Escape - Added 3 seconds cooldown in LMS event. Added 30% SP cost in PVP & WOE maps.
  • Shadow Chaser: Feint Bomb - Increased cooldown [PVP from 3 seconds to 5 seconds] & [WOE & KOE from 1.5 seconds to 2.5 seconds].
  • Triangle Shot, Aimed Bolt, Sonic Wave, Cross Impact - Invisibility will now reveal once the user use the skill (like Severe Rainstrom).
  • Rebellion: Round Trip - Added a 50% chance to trigger the additional knockback damage in WOE maps.
  • Traps will not affect the guild members in WOE maps.






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Changelog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users